Jordan cruise is popular for its historical places. The ancient history of Jordan is marked by civilizations such as Moabites, Israelites, Edomites, Roman, Crusaders and Arab tribes. The capital city of Jordan is Amman and it is one of the oldest cities in world. In this tour by cruise boat you will have a chance to visit wonderful places like Petra, the Moses Spring, Dead Sea, Qahwar Towers (The most building tallest in Jordan). It always attracts people with its beautiful nature and its historic monuments.
One-day Petra Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port is an easy and well-formed tour. With just a 90 minute journey-time from Aqaba Port to Petra, you’ll enjoy enough time at Petra to get a true sense of its magnificence. The tour is led by our experienced team of guides (with English the default language), full assistance upon arrival and departure.
Petra Shore Excursion Tour From Aqaba Port
- We’ll pick you up from the Aqaba Port with full arrival assistance
- Aqaba is a city in Jordan that sits on the northern tip of the Red Sea
- If you are traveling north along the “desert highway” and want to visit the “lost city of Petra,” just keep your eyes peeled for the magnificent Wadi Rum desert
- Arrive in Petra and join our licensed tour guide for a tour of the area
- Enjoy a guided tour of Petra, including the Siq, Treasury, Jabal Madbach, Tombs, Theater, Mountaintop Tombs and Obelisk Tomb
- Return to Aqaba Port and, if you wish, stop en route for a view of Wadi Rum and/or to see the markets in Aqaba
Petra Shore Excursion Information
- Our tour price includes a pickup at Aqaba Port and transportation to and from Petra in air-conditioned vehicles, entrance fees to Petra ($100 value) and a guided tour, packed lunch, and water bottle.
- Prices are excluding drinks, tips, and personal travel insurance
- The maximum size of tour groups in Petra is 25 passengers per guide
- Pickup and drop off will be at the Port Shuttle Stop. The shuttle leaves from the cruise ship port 1 hour after your arrival and returns 1 hour before departure. Please note this with a remark in your reservation
- Your day trip to Petra from Aqaba is available every day
If you are planning a trip, it is extremely useful to see what cruises are coming up and going out. This will allow you to plan ahead, and also know if there is a cruise that looks good that you can book as an alternative in case you do not have a choice of another ship. When you’re in Aqaba, take advantage of the opportunity to see Petra, the Dead Sea and Wadi Rum. You can take a day trip while your cruise ship is docked at the port.