The Dead Sea, also known as the Salt Sea is a Salt Lake located at the lowest point on Earth. It is one of the top tourist attractions in the world and is frequented by visitors throughout the year. Swimming across the Dead Sea, witnessing historic sites, staying in luxurious hotels and one-of-a-kind spa treatments are the privileges of visiting it. If you are planning your trip to Jordan, the Dead Sea is something you cannot miss out on.
Day Tours Dead Sea: The route to the Dead Sea is a little tricky, nevertheless, Go Jordan Travel and Tourism can plan exciting day tours to the Dead Sea for you. While we take care of your tour, you can enjoy various activities like a mineral bath, mud baths, and camel and jeep rides. The Dead Sea is famous for its therapeutic properties. The water, being rich in mineral content heals the skin and reduces joint and muscle pain. The mud is said to be a natural moisturizer that soothes and leaves your skin supple. Not just this, you can coddle yourself in spas nearby. Also, what could be more enthralling than getting snapped at such a wonderful location? If all of these seem enchanting to you, Go Jordan’s day tour to the Dead Sea is the perfect trip for you.
All that you need to know about Go Jordan Travel and Tourism: –
- We are one of the oldest and best Travel agencies operating in Jordan since 1992
- We are a renowned name in the travel industry experienced in effectively managing and executive trips.
- Our team of guides is certified and well versed in English, Arabic, French & German. They are experts in this and will guide you throughout Jordan and Middle East.
- You can completely rely on our staff in terms of hospitality. You can get in touch with them regarding recommendations on travel destinations. They will address your queries to the best of their capabilities. We make sure that not even a small query goes unlooked.
- We offer world-class transport services, professional license guides, and high-standard lodging facilities.
- Our packages are suitable for friends and family, big and small groups.
Take a look at our other curated holiday packages: –
- The Dead Sea & Petra
- Dead Sea and Madaba, Mt Nebo and Hammamat Ma’in
- The Dead Sea and Jerash & Amman City Tour
- Islamic Tour of Amman, Mt Nebo, Al-Karak, Lot’s Wife Pillar
- Islamic Tour of Amman & Jordan Valley
- Jerash, Aljoun & Umm Qais
The list does not end here. We can curate a special itinerary for you on your demand.
Contact us to plan a trip for complete fun. Let us plan together. We are excited to help you with your trip.